inDoctornated is a documentary based on the idea that Doctor Who, being an extraordinary television series, shapes extraordinary people. We’ll find four fans living within the continental United States, travel to each of them, and document their lives as people who’ve been inspired by Doctor Who to somehow make a difference in the world around them.
My role in this ongoing production is one that spans most of the post-production process.
My responsibilities have included (thus far):
- Logging and organizing asset metadata
- Editing picture and sound according to creative direction
- Creating motion graphics and visual effects used throughout the content
- Encoding exports for multiple social and broadcast platforms
- Preparing cuts for music and V.O.
Premiered at the Gallifrey One convention in Los Angeles in February of 2017.
This heartfelt statement was recorded by "inDoctornated" director Chris Hansen for the "inDoctornated" panel at the Gallifrey One convention in February of 2017.
Featuring music by classic "Who" composer Dominic Glynn. Premiered at the Chicago TARDIS convention in November of 2017.